Community Ministry Team
Appropriate involvement in Community activities e.g:
- Ferry Fair week.
- Christmas in Queensferry.
- Research and develop ways of reaching out to people on the edges of the Church and even beyond the influence of the Church and enable them to discover and to draw closer into the life of the church and the journey of faith.
- Develop our profile in the community so that Queensferry Parish Church is seen as being at the heart of the community.
- Maintain and establish links with community groups with the aim of developing affinities with the parish church.
- Encourage and enable members and associates of the congregation to respond further to God’s calling to engage in community life and provide a means for them to pursue such a calling.
Chogoria, Christian Aid, Community services, Eco congregation, Fair Trade goods, Ferry Fair parade, Fresh Start, Hosting Cruise Liner visitors, Queensferry Ambition.
How to get involved:
If you’d like to be involved in: welcoming cruise liner visitors, liaising with Christmas in Queensferry or the Ferry Fair, liaising with our partners in Chogoria, Kenya, or if you’d like to join the Community Team, email us.
Laura Stewart; send email